Another in our Sunday afternoon series which promises to be a Festival favourite. Two brilliant chamber choirs championing the contrasting the French language repertoire with four centuries of English choral history.
Please note: in some of our print brochures, this concert is incorrectly advertised at 8pm.
It is definitely at 4pm, and followed by a separate concert (Bach cantatas) at 8pm - we apologise for any confusion caused.
- Frank Martin Mass for Double Choir
- Fauré Cantique de Jean Racine
- Fauré Tantum Ergo
University of Reading Chamber Choir
Conductor – Joanna Bywater
- Harris Faire is the Heaven
- Purcell I was glad
- Stanford Beati quorum via
- Will Todd Vidi Speciosam (commissioned by Felicitas, 2012)
- and music by Byrd, Bantock and Finzi
Felicitas Chamber Choir
Director – Simon Winters
Tickets £18 (unreserved) children £5
Available from the St Martin's box office: call 020 7766 1100 or book online.
NB a reduced price combined ticket is available for this evening's two concerts from the St Martin's box office (25% discount).