Calmes des Nuits: Join us for a special 'after hours' experience at the NPG – explore the galleries, and pause in Room 21 for a selection of French and English romantic part songs by Saint-Saëns, Vaughan Williams and Sullivan. We welcome the magnificent Aether Ensemble as they make their Festival debut.
- Vaughan Williams Silence and Music
- Charles Wood Full Fathom Five
- Ireland The Hills
- Reynaldo Hahn Six Chansons et Madrigaux
- Saint-Saëns Calmes des Nuits and Les Fleurs et les Arbres
- Elgar Serenade
- Ravel Nicolette
- Sullivan The Long Day Closes
Aether Ensemble - Sarah Dacey, Catherine Backhouse, Greg Tassell and James Oldfield
Performance lasts approximately 45 minutes without an interval.
There is no charge for admission to this event.