Supported by Arts Council England
- Giles Swayne Everybloom
- Thomas Tallis Spem in alium
- Lassus Missa Bell’Amfrit altera
- Byrd Gradualia for Ascensiontide
- Tallis Canon in 8 parts (for audience and choir)
- Paul Newton-Jackson Then the angel showed me the river…. (for choir, audience and brass) London premiere
New Cambridge Singers
Conductor - Graham Walker
Please note: there will be a pre-concert talk with Giles Swayne at 6.30pm.
Tickets £23 (premium) £18 (unreserved) children £5 - book online now.
The premium package includes reserved seat + programme + interval drink.