Tickets for Brandenburg concerts are sometimes available from different places. All individual event listings have a clickable link which will take you to the relevant box office or to online ticket sales.
CHORAL FESTIVAL OF LONDON
Tickets for our Spring Series and Autumn Series concerts are available from two main sources:
Tickets for all concerts and events (except those at St Martin's):
- online: find the links on individual concert listings - see About BCF or the months in the website navigation bar at the top of each page.
- by phone: 07528 776625 Mon-Sat 10am-5pm (if we cannot answer, if your number is available we will call you back - or do send a text with your name and number).
- in person: on the door, on the day, one hour prior to the start of the concert (availability permitting). Please note cash and cheque payments only on the day.
Brandenburg does not offer concession prices, but we do have child tickets (for ages 8-18) at £5 for all non-St Martin's concerts.
THE PREMIUM PACKAGE: the premium package includes a reserved seat (this differs per venue according to acoustic, but is usually 3-5 rows from the front, near the centre aisle), a programme, and a voucher for a drink which can be redeemed either before the concert or during the interval.
If you have any Access requirements please contact email@example.com and we will advise you of the accessibility of the individual venue.
Please note that there is no step-free access at St James's Sussex Gardens.
Notes on purchasing tickets
Do please take care when you purchase your tickets that you choose the correct date, time and concert, and the number of tickets you require. Once your order is processed we may not be able to amend to your order.
Please note that, as with many theatres and concert halls, tickets cannot be refunded after purchase (unless the performance is cancelled).
For concerts taking place at St Martin-in-the-Fields:
Tickets are available from the St Martin's box office, in person, by phone and online.
- online: www.smitf.org.uk/music (booking fee applies)
- by phone: 020 7766 1100 Mon-Sat 10am-5pm (booking fee applies)
- in person: Mon-Wed 10am-5pm; Thurs-Sat 10am-8.30pm (no booking fee)
St Martin's offers concessions (10% off) for full-time students, over 60s, and unwaged when purchased in person and subject to availability. Children under 3 are not admitted to concerts. St Martin's is wheelchair accessible – please inform the box office at the time of booking.
Please note that discounts apply to double concerts (i.e. two concerts in one day) – please ask the box office for details.
For Thaxted Festival concerts (June/July each year):
All tickets are available directly from the Festival. Booking can be made online - click here - by phone on 01371 831421, or in person at the Festival Office, 10 Watling Street, Thaxted, Essex CM6 2PE, between 9.30 & 12.30, Monday to Friday. See their booking page for further details and a postal booking form.